Health and Safety Protocols
Updated: Aug. 20, 2020
As we look forward to the reopening of our Natick, MA location on August 26th, the health and well-being of our staff members and guests remains our primary concern.
We have made many changes to our operations to comply with local, state, and national health ordinances to combat the spread of COVID-19. We want to share with you some of the key guest guidelines and enhanced safety procedures we have put in place to make your next visit as safe as possible:
- We have developed a new, temporary service model whereby we serve you at the buffet counters in order to eliminate the need for guests to touch serving utensils.
- Certain self-serve items, including dipping sauces, ice cream, and rice, will be available to order at the table only.
- Table configurations have been adjusted to meet social distancing guidelines.
- All staff members will wear some form of personal protective equipment, including face masks, disposable gloves, and face shields.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at various points throughout our facility.
- We will provide a QR code for guests to view our online menu on their mobile phones. A disposable, one-time-use printed menu will also be available.
- We will sanitize and disinfect all tables and chairs between each use.
- Children under the age of 12 will be required to be accompanied by an adult at all times during their visit.
- Pre-shift employee wellness and temperature checks will be strictly enforced.
- Floor markers are placed throughout our facility to ensure proper social distancing.
- High touch points will be cleaned and disinfected frequently and between use when necessary.
- We will not pre-set any tables. Plates have been removed from the buffet area; clean plates will be made available at the table.